Wirelesscoin will be one of the few cryptocurrencies with potential for real world use, as against other coins which are all designed just to trade and make more Bitcoin and have not hope of ever being used for anything in real life.
The coin will be a fascinating idea for people who are willing and open to an experiment like this: The creation of a new cryptocurrency to finance the birth of a Bus Travelling Time Machine.
Wirelesscoin will be a real wonder of science and become the most significant coin history has ever known. It's a massive project that will have a communication protocol that will developed to transmit mesages securely. from the present to the past and future.
It has been proven that time travelling is theorically possible, with the ability to cause paradoxes. We'll invest the Wirelesscoin and pay Scientist, Manufacturers etc. Although before building the Time Machine, we will need facilities like garages, stores, material, Quantum Computers, etc.
Wirelesscoin is an assetchain a special form of cryptocurrency with a fixed supply built in dPoW to Komodo chain. This essentially means that
Wireless Coin (WLC) is an assetchain on top of Komodo
Komodo and all the assetchains share the same wallet: Agama (previously Iguana)
Wirelesscoin is in this multiwallet called Agama (available on Win, Linux and OSx) can run every coin compatible (most of them potentially) in 3 modes. Full, Native, and Basilisk.
1. Full is a Agama implemented alternate core (ex a BTC client rewritten from scratch by jl777 that permits to sync BTC blockchain in terms of hours instead of days)
2. Native is using the standard daemon of each coin
3. Basilisk is the light wallet mode. In this mode, you don't have to download the blockchain to use your wallet. It connects to the notary nodes that are the backers for this service.
The main functionality of the Agama wallet is as a gateway to the whole network of crypto currencies like Wirelesscoin, The first assetchain create on top of Komodo
MEET THE TEAM
THE HONOURABLE PRESIDENT OF WIRELESS COIN FOUNDER AND CHIEF OF TIME: Roberto AKA Transpotime21bus
VICE PRESIDENT CHIEF OF DESIGN AND GOVERNANCE: Stillmad
MINISTER OF TECHNOLOGY AND NODE PASSING DEADLINES:Kolo
MINISTER OF EXCHANGES STRATEGIC ADVISOR AND BELGIAN BEER:Metaphilibert
MINISTER OF RESEARCH AND SCIENCE TERMINATOR OF IMPOSSIBILITIES: Sherm77
DEPUTIES OF NEWS AND FORUMS UNTROLLABLE WARRIOR: Madmats
Wireless Coin White Paper on Time Travel
Author: Sherm77, Minister of Research & Science
Time travel - who hasn't considered it? "I would change my life if I could go back in time!", "What if we could kill baby Hitler?", "Could I be my own grandpa?". Time travel is the ability to transport yourself bodily to another time, before or after the current time, and live to tell about it (at least that's our goal). You that are reading this paper are time travelers - we are always moving forward in time one second per second. Now to perfect moving forward and backwards faster or slower than 1 hour per hour or 1 year per year!
Past & current research:
* in 1895, Nikola Tesla experienced time travel within a electromagnetic field during his experiments and this was duplicated by the US military later in the Philadelphia Experiment.
* Einstein theorized that it was possible to time travel using "bridges" AKA wormholes. Many scientists including Stephen Hawking and Kip Thorne believe it is possible.
* Theoretical physicist & string theorist Brian Greene of Columbia University states that it is possible according Einstein's theory of Special Relativity to build a spaceship & travel at the speed of light and 'skip ahead' hundreds or thousands of years into the future.
* Dr Marc Raymond says that time travel is possible and that there are time experiments ongoing on the International Space Station to prove Einstein's Theory of Relativity.
* Dr Ronald Mallet at the University of Connecticut is currently working on building a working time travel machine
* Hire several teams of Phd Theoretical Physics students from local Universities to help draft the time travel challenge & project framework and drive it forward.
* The winning team will get the funding to build the time travel machine.
* Study time, it's structure & the methods of time travel from current research and the theories of time travel paradoxes
* Develop rules of engagement to avoid all known paradoxes & problems with changing the past
* Perfect the method of time travel in theory and develop plans to build lab
* Build lab where time travel of small objects can be tested according to this theory
* Develop non-biased and double-blind testing criteria in which to be able to demonstrate and prove time travel
* After being able to send small objects into the future, send small objects into the past to members of the research team to verify
* Once there is verification of objects sent into the future and the past, test on small animals, sending them into the future and the past
* Once there is verification of the small animals successfully being sent into the future and the past, request human volunteers to take part in the time travel experiments
* Send volunteer humans into the future and the past and observe the success
* Once there is verification of humans successfully being sent into the future and the past, develop the time travel device to be able to transport at least 30 people simultaneously into the future and the past.
time travel in our lifetime
POWERED BY WIRELeSSCOIN